#7-Small Town Life. Bet you didn't think you would see THAT on our list, did you? Well, despite the bumps in the road, we are beginning to embrace it. We have some really unique experiences that we enjoy with living here.
One is going to the football games during the fall. All of our friends sit with us in a section of the stadium and it is really, really fun! I have also enjoyed that we celebrate all of our girlfriends' birthdays in some way. It has been really fun to be on and play against soccer teams full of our friends. I have gotten used to bumping in to someone I know everywhere I go. I appreciate the fact that everyone watches out for everyone else's kiddos. I love that I can get almost anywhere in town in under 10 minutes.
It was definitely an adjustment for us, but we are learning that living in a small town can be a huge blessing. I may have left all of that great shopping behind, but we exchanged it for some really meaningful relationships. That is something money can't buy.
No comments:
Post a Comment