Monday, November 12, 2007

Blessing #10

#10-Family. Sure, families have the tendency to drive you crazy at times, but where would we be without them? (Well, obviously we wouldn't BE HERE with out them!)



We are very grateful for our families. They are always there for us. They are very thoughtful. They are generous. They are always glad to see us. (Or perhaps they are really good actors?) We are blessed to have both been born into Christian families who instilled some values and morals.



Now that I have had my own family for some time I feel overwhelmed with the blessings it has brought me. When we had our vacation this summer I was just so happy with how much we enjoyed spending time together. It really was blissful and fun. We truly enjoy being together and I feel so blessed that our little family connects that way.

2 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

Amen sista! BTW, your old house is for sale again! One of the five including ours on our street! We are going on 10 months now. Woo hoo.

The Binkley Family said...

That makes me sad that our house is back up for sale! I wonder what happened. We still miss it!!!