Sunday, November 25, 2007

May We Suggest...

With all of us done feasting on our turkey, it is officially time to start thinking seriously about Christmas. I am making this official "Get Ready for Christmas Week" in our house. We are planning on getting everything down tomorrow to start the decorating process. It is possibly my favorite part about Christmas.

If you're having a little trouble getting in the holiday spirit, try these Binkley holiday movie picks:

A Christmas Story
Miracle on 34th Street (the original)
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
Frosty the Snowman
It's a Wonderful Life
Elf
A Christmas Carol (Disney's)
A Charlie Brown Christmas
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (animated)

They are guaranteed to make you want a little wassail! Happy "Get Ready for Christmas Week"!

Also, if you haven't noticed the little "Holiday Happenings" button that was added last week, check it out. Jen is going to help us all get into the holiday spirit! There is plenty of time for you fellow bloggers to join the fun!

2 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

Let me just tell you, Its a Wonderful Life is my all time favorite movie Christmas time or not! Also, Elf is my holiday favorite- makes me laugh out loud every time, I LOVE Will Ferril! Hope yall had a nice Thanksgiving. Ours was a little unusual but I finally got in the Christmas spirit and am STILL decorating!

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

So glad you're going to play along. I can't wait to read everyone's entries.