#11-Good Health. Despite "the pneumonia" (as Zach puts it), and the "crouk" we have all been quite healthy again this year. Sure we have our minor allergy sniffles here and there, but overall we are still a pretty healthy bunch. Even Zach's sicknesses were pretty minor in comparison to some of his friends.
This is pretty amazing when you consider that: a) my husband probably brings home an alarming amount of germs home with him, b) Zach started kindergarten and that almost always insures new germs, c) I am working with preschoolers (who get sick fairly often) three days a week.
I feel very blessed that so far this year we have not had to spend much time being sick. That is no fun for anyone, particularly momma! I can not give out any advice as to why we do not get sick other than to say we do eat fairly healthy and we are pretty conscious about washing hands. Good health is something that is easy to take for granted, but I certainly know it is a tremendous blessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment