Friday, November 09, 2007

Blessing #13

#13-Gary's job. When we moved here last summer, I certainly had my concerns. It was very scary to me to know that Gary was having to step out and hope patients came to him. Luckily with the group he joined, the patients not only came, they flocked. At the one year mark, Gary was so full that he had to no longer accept new patients. That is amazing! A full practice in one year. That really is almost unheard of. We have been very, very blessed with an amazing group that he is in, an amazing staff that works with him, and a job that he still loves! Gary has wanted to be a doctor since he was five, and it is such a joy to watch him living out his childhood dream.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I am thankful that Gary made an exception and accepted ONE new patient! Otherwise I would've been in lots of pain!