#8-Blogger. Okay, it is definitely a love/hate relationship at times. I mean, I do spend time that I could be doing more productive things creating our blog and reading all of our friends' blogs. I am somewhat of a bloggy addict. And Blogger does not always cooperate with what I want it to do.
But, Blogger has been a wonderful way for me to keep up with our friends, especially those we have left behind. It also has been a fun way for me to keep our family members updated and to provide pictures. Best of all, it has been a great way for me to flex my writing muscles and vent a little bit. Hopefully I am able to communicate that in a more entertaining and not so much whiny way.
All in all, Blogger has been a blessing to us in many ways. We have really enjoyed our blog and we LOVE reading everyone else's!
1 comment:
I was just thinking this morning how theraputic blogging is! I like it, too!
Post a Comment