Gary and I are back to square one on the houses. The house that we were considering needs a lot of updating, and the owners are not budging enough off of the sales price, so we are marking it off the list.
That leaves us with...well, nothing! We are going to say our prayers, keep our fingers crossed, and just wait for the right one to come along. Now we are discussing building a house, which is definitely not our preference. But, we also don't really want to move into something that needs to be completely redone, or that we can't stand. I know that we will eventually find something, but for a planner like me, this is tough!
2 comments:
I feel for ya girl and I will be praying about it too. It was so nice to see you today and visit a little. Hang in there, it is all going to work out :) I enjoy reading your blog and so glad you decided to start one!
I bet you guys will find one soon, jsut keep your head high and it will eventually come. I know you have to plan things but sometimes things just won't come together until the last minute. at least that's my experience, hahaha. I'll be prayin for yall. have a little faith and it will work out
Post a Comment