Saturday, March 11, 2006

Worth Waiting?

Some things are worth waiting for....some are not. I am beginning to question which category our mattress topper falls into. BUT, I promise you all that I will no longer discuss it, because I am sure you are all to the brim with hearing about it...let's just say that we are still in a trial run with it...and that Advil is a wonderful thing.

Other things worth waiting for.....how about a house? Hmmm....that is a toughy. It will be hard for us to wait to get it sold, because that will be a great relief. It will be hard for us to be patient in looking for new one. It will be hard for us to wait until April when we can begin to look at houses.

On the list also would be the whole medical road trip that Gary has had. I HOPE that was all worth it. He has wanted to be a doctor since he was a boy, and that is a long time to wait. Actually, 25 years to be exact. I have a feeling that will be something worth waiting for, because he gets a glimmer in his eye when he is up there doing what he does best.

So, I guess some things are worth waiting for...and some things you just have no choice but to wait for.

No comments: