Monday, March 06, 2006

It's Here!!!

Yes, our memory foam mattress topper came in the mail EARLY today. I was so excited. But guess what? It stinks--you have to air it out for a day. So much for instant gratification. So, you will all have to wait along with me to see if I finally get my much needed "Zzzzzz"'s.

Zach has been very emotional today, so I think he will going to bed early tonight...you know, to protect his LIFE!!!! I am going bonkers!

2 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

Hang in there. I missed seeing you today. Hope tonight goes well and we will see you at school tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I have been sleeping on my 4" foam topper for about a month now. It took a little getting used to, but I can report that I am sleeping better. The deep pocket sheets are a big help, but I still had to buy some of those elastic straps to keep the sheets from coming off. About that smell...it took about a week before I could tolerate it. Sweet dreams!!!