Today was fabulous! We slept in, which was so nice, and it was the first Sat in a long time that I have woken up in our bed! I did manage to stay in p-j's until around 11:30 am, so that was nice, too! We took Zach to see "Curious George" this afternoon. He had a really good time. It was nice to see a children's movie done for children. It truly was a "G" movie, and that was great!
Gary and I have ordered one of those memory foam matress toppers. I am so excited! It is supposed to be here on Wednesday. We toss and turn all night, every night. I am hoping this will be the answer to a good night's sleep. So, today we bought some new sheets that are supposed to accomodate the extra height we will be adding to the bed. I cannot wait to get it all on the bed, because I am so looking forward to sleeping like a baby!
This evening, we went to a friend's house for a surprise 30th bday party. We had such a great time eating and chatting while the kids played. We will certainly miss our friends here and that is something I can't even think about right now!
1 comment:
We had fun too and thank you again for coming, it was such fun!!! We will miss you when you leave but we will visit often.
Love you - AD
Post a Comment