Sunday, March 05, 2006

Beautiful Day

Today was a beautiful day. The weather was just perfect, so we spent a little while outside so that Zach could play and ride his trike. He won't ride his bike much because it is harder, and he would rather just ride his trike than be frustrated. I am hoping we can wean him off of it over the spring and really work on the bike this summer. I probably need to teach him the bike while we are still living in the land of the flat. That way we have no chance of hill-related crashes!!!

Gary had to work most of the day today, but he was able to come home a little earlier than what he had originally thought, so it was nice to see him for a few hours. He left around 5:15 this evening, and although it has only been a little over an hour, Zach and I are both missing him tremendously. Even though we have lived with his crazy schedule for yeras, it never is easy to tell him good-bye.

On a side note, I promise I do not hold stock in Uncle Ben's, but if you haven't tried their "ready rice" yet, you have to! It is so nice to stick a package in the microwave for minute and a half and pull out warm, yummy-flavored rice! It really is good, and so easy!

No comments: