
I took Zach for a haircut last week right before he left to go to my parents. When we got back home last night, I was struck with how grown up he looks. It makes me happy and sad all at the same time. So far, he has handled news of our impending move quite well. He is sad that he will be leaving some of his friends, but he also knows that this is something his daddy needs to do. I have promised (bribed?) him that we will decorate his new room with a "cowboy" theme. (He says he wants to be a cowboy when he grows up.) I hope that as it gets closer that he will still handle it well. He was a baby when we moved last and had no clue what was going on, so I am a little nervous. I guess time will tell....
1 comment:
I don't know if you have seen Ty's room but its western. You need to go out to Coyote Candle Co. That is where I got a lot of his stuff. Maybe we can go together when it warms up b/c I am wanting to get an iron trellis for my back yard as well. I noticed his haircut and told him how handsome he looked yesterday. Man, what a cutie... you are going to have to fend the girls off later in life :)
Post a Comment