Okay, a friend of mine convinced me to do this blogging thing. I figured given with our busy life, it might not be a bad idea. So, I will attempt to give it a try.
Right now we are just waiting....waiting to get things moving along. We feel really good about our plans to move, but there are still several things up in the air. One of the hardest things, it appears, will be whether or not we will find a house that we will love as much as this one that we are in now. We found this house on the first day we looked at homes, and I never would have guessed that we would have fallen in love with it so much, but it really is a great house. I hope that we are able to find a buyer for it, and that they will love it as much as we have.
We have really been evaluating whether or not to send Zach to kindergarten, and I think we have decided to wait another year. So many kids are being held back, and that would make him a full year younger than many of his classmates. I don't think it will hurt him any, and perhaps it will help him to learn when and when not to talk.
Well, I guess that is about all that is going on for now....
No comments:
Post a Comment