Thursday, March 16, 2006
On the Road Again!
Well, we just seem to be keeping the oil companies in business with all of the traveling we have been doing lately. We are off again this weekend, just Gary and I, to look at houses and spend some more time with his future partners. (Zach is with my parents.) We have several houses that sound particuarly interesting to us, so we are hoping to find something that we like. However, we are not in a rush, so if we don't, we will just keep looking. I think Gary and I have this unspoken feeling that if we can find a home there, we will be able to feel more comfortable with the move. It will make it feel like more pieces are falling into place. Here's hoping that at the very least, we will be more optimistic after looking at these homes. It is so quiet in this house that you could hear a pin drop. I think the last time I was at home by myself was about four and a half years ago. It is very strange! Normally when Zach is gone, Gary is here or vice versa. I will be glad to have them both back here. It is only when loved ones are away that you truly realize how important they are to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment