Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Wheels Begin to Turn

It looks like we are getting one step closer to getting our ducks in a row. Gary is currently in negotiations on his contract, so we are very excited. Once we get that done, then we can begin to take our house-hunt seriously. It was a little disappointing at first, because there is very little new construction, and we were hoping to get something similar to what we have now. So, we are going to have to think outside of the box a little. What I do know is that Gary and I do not want a fixer-uper, and that seems to be a lot of what is available. Still, we have plenty of time, so I feel sure that the Lord will provide when the time is right. We have been so blessed every step of the way, and I feel confident that His blessings will remain. Gary is working on night-float for March, which means he will working a 6-day week, and will be on nights for half of the month. That keeps us from being able to travel in March, so patience to reach April will be important. However, considering all of the traveling that we did in February, I am ready to have a weekend to lounge around a bit!

As a side note, thanks to all of you who have visited this blog. We are so blessed with so many wonderful friends and family!!!!

No comments: