Well, we have been seeing a strange sight this weekend. I have heard about this kind of thing...I think it was in Genesis and there was a boat involved.....Thank you, Lord, for the rain! We have really needed it!
Gary and I had a really good weekend. We are looking for a house, but so far have been unsucessful in finding the right one. We did, however, find a few that we could live with so that is definitely progress! We also were able to attend a party that some of his future partners were throwing and that enabled us to meet a bunch of people from the town. It was really fun and exciting to meet so many nice people. We really think we will like it there.
It was hard having to be away from Zach, and we are so glad to have him back home. I have been kissing and hugging on him all night, and so far he hasn't minded much. He would not quit hugging me when we met my parents. I guess me staying at home with him has brought us even closer, and I am so fortunate to be able to do that. I know how hard it is to balance career and mothering (and the role of wife), and I am so glad to be in a position to not have to juggle so much anymore.
Today begins the two weeks of Gary working nights, and it can't be over soon enough. I think that once we get over this month, time will just fly by. Three years has really come and gone much faster than I imagined. I will be eighty before I know it!
No comments:
Post a Comment